When Jessie came Across the Sea

The reason why they call America “The promised Land” Is that they think the streets are made out of gold. And they are free. “When Jessie came across the sea” is a very well written book with beautiful realistic pictures. For my opinion I love the book “When Jessie came across the sea.” I reccomend that people that like books from the olden days should read this book.

3 thoughts on “When Jessie came Across the Sea”

1. Hello Sammie!

How are you? I hope you have had a wonderful winter break! I can’t wait to hear all about it . I saw your comment on our class blog. How exciting that you had a visitor all the way from Berlin! Wow! Hopefully they will come back and comment on your blog and maybe you will be able to strike up a friendship. I am looking forward to seeing you Monday! Let me know if you get any more exciting visitors!

Love ,
    Mrs. C .

2. Kia Ora, Sammie!

This book sounds like a great read! I wonder whether the voyage to New Zealand for the early settlers in the 1800s was similar or very different to that is written about in this story!

Thank you for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. In New Zealand it is summer and we still have three weeks of holidays to go. I am going to bookmark your site and share it with my class as an example of the different things students can share on blogs. Keep up the fantastic writing!

Ms Bee, on behalf of the Room 9 Einsteins – http://theroom9einsteins.edublogs.org/