The Middle School

Ok, it has been such along time since I have been on this blog! I am now in 6th grade, and this blog sort of is a passage through my life! Okay, at OFMS, the halls are super crowded, and full of rushing students! You have 4 minutes to get to each class. For me, it takes about 3 minutes to get from one end of the middle school to the other. I have wonderful teachers! They are wonderful and so much fun! I can’t wait until you guys join the middle school crew! I am in Drama, Newspaper, and Book Club! I am just so surprised that is has been three whole years!

‘Wow. All he could say was wow.’

I went from 8, to 11 years old since third grade! When I read and looked through all of my other posts, I felt so much wiser. Oh, how much school can do to you! In 5th grade I joined Resource Room. It is sort of like an extracurricular activity. Mrs. Morris was my teracher. But now she retired and I miss her so much! I now have a new teacher Mrs. Canacci, and she is awesome! i have read so much books in my life. They expand your brain, and most of the time, they introduce new words for me. They are challenging, but not to challenging. There isn’t any more than at least 3 words per page that I don’t know.  Here’s a tip: when there are more than 5 words per page that you don’t know in your independednt reading book, drop it, and maybe read that booka little later on in life. It’s okay to do that. I know I have. Okay it’s getting late, so bye bye!