Congrats!

Sorry, it may be too late, but congratulations  Mrs. Campagna! I can’t believe your having a child! When I was in your third grade class, it was the year after you got married! Wow! What will you name the baby girl?

2 thoughts on “Congrats!”

1. Dear Sammie,

It is never too late!! Thank you for thinking of us! I can’t believe I am having a child either , ha! I certainly can’t believe it has been 3 years since you’ve been in Room 815! We do not have a name yet that we love, but we are working on it! I have been feeling good and luckily I have a very sweet class this year so it makes my job that much easier. I am so glad to see you are still getting on your blog! We are going to be having a special visitor. She created a well known blog called “She in the Cle” . It is a blog mainly for girls and women in Cleveland. She will be visiting our class on Oct. 14th and I am going to video tape it and share the video on the blog. You will have to check it out! I What else is new with you? I love to hear about what you are doing!
    Love,
    Mrs. C.

1. Dear Mrs.Campagna,
      I haven’t been up to much, but I have made lots of new friends in the time being! I have also joined a program call ‘Resource Room’. I was tested for it in the 5th grade, and I made it in! I still can’t believe that I am in 6th grade! It seems like only yesterday I was in your class, anxious to learn something new! Since I am replying really late, Oct 14 is tomorrow! I am glad that you have a such a sweet and supportive class! Good luck!
      Former Student,
      Samantha G